Microsoft 365 Training
Available in English, French & German
This training can be organised Virtually or Physically.
Discover Microsoft 365
– Access and connect to Microsoft 365
– Microsoft Explorer 365
– Using Microsoft, Microsoft Online
– Sharing content in Microsoft 365
– Communicate with Outlook and Teams
– Other services: Delve, Stream, Sway, Planner and To-Do
– Public: This training is intended for all company employees.
– Duration: 1/2 Day (9h-12h30) + 2h individual coaching (optional)
– Number of Participants : Group of : 6 to 8 people
– Rate: 290€ per person excluding travel expenses to the place.
1. Discovery of Microsoft 365
– Microsoft 365’s added value
– Overview of the different Microsoft 365 components
2. Access and connect to Microsoft 365
– Microsoft 365 and mobility
– Go to the portal
– Log out
3. Microsoft Explorer 365
– Portal interface
– Account Settings
– My Profile
4. Using Microsoft and Microsoft Online
– Understanding the 2 solutions and their difference
– Discover Word Online, Excel Online, PowerPoint Online and OneNote Online & Offline
– Introduction to active and productive collaboration
– Work together on a document via Microsoft and Microsoft Online co-authoring
5. Share content in Office 365
– Understand the difference between SharePoint and OneDrive,
– Discover the SharePoint Team Site: Structure of a site, Lists and Libraries components, Dropping and using content, Understanding and using OneDrive Enterprise, Sharing OneDrive Enterprise content, Synchronizing a Team Site or OneDrive Enterprise library on your PC.
6. Communicate with Outlook and Teams
– Discover Outlook Online & Offline: Messaging, groups and their impact
– Discover Teams: Conversation with 2 or more people, using # and @ tags, creating a team and conversation channels, exchanging files, making audio and video calls, organizing and running an online meeting, sharing your desktop, using team wikis
7. Discover the other tools
– Delve, Stream, Sway, Planner and To-Do
– Discover these 5 applications
– Understand their usefulness and interest
EVALUATION METHODS & MODALITIES
Experiential learning with preparation
– Concrete experimentation
– Work in teams
– Group Reflection
– Debriefing and transfer into the daily life of the team
These methods also allow the trainer to measure the progress of each trainee during the training and give constructive feedback.
A training for any organization seeking active collaboration. To facilitate teleworking, bring teams together and above all which is innovate…Contact me for more information or to adapt this training to your collaboration needs!